Our Special Projects fund was established to extend the reach of the Award, particularly to young people considered to be at risk or marginalised in society.
A small group of generous supporters – the International Special Projects (ISP) – funds initiatives and partnerships that help to deliver the Award to these young people. Every project is subject to careful appraisal before money is granted, as well as six-monthly reports and evaluation visits.
Our latest Special Projects event in London was attended by three Award speakers who spoke about how the Award had transformed their lives. Read more about the event here.
- JCB: Lord Anthony Bamford DL
- Peter Cruddas
- Sir Mick Davis
- Lord Stanley Fink
- Hon Vice Admiral Donald Gosling KCVO RNR
- Sir Ronald Hobson KCVO (1997-2017)
- André Jordan
- Rob McEwen
- Sir Dr Kotaro Ono KBE
- Dr Chai Patel CBE FRCP (Bright Future Trust)
- Terence Regan CVO (International Golf For Youth) (1997-2017)
- Urs Schwarzenbach
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.