Take part in our global surveys
Published: 6 Jul 2018
Are young people lazy, entitled and narcissistic? What do you think?
There are a lot of labels and stereotypes surrounding young people today. Do people around the world really think they are true…or far from it? We want to know what you think.
So to do this, we've launched two global surveys.
The first is for all young people aged between 16-25 years old. How do YOU see the world today?
Let us know here: https://bit.ly/2Nl954s
The second is is for business and community leaders aged over 25 years old. These could include:
- Business: CEOs/Management/HR teams and any other staff who work in business
- Government (local/national): Embassies, policy makers, civil servants etc.
- Education: Headmasters, Deans, lecturers, teachers, youth organisations – all those who work with young people
- Public figures: Celebrated influencers who could champion and spread the survey to their own networks
- Faith: Religious leaders and those working within different religious areas
- Community leaders: Anyone in addition to those areas mentioned above – we want to ensure responses from a wide range of people from across the world, so please send it to anyone who may be interested or have an opinion on this topic.
Let us know here: https://bit.ly/2lSEfDQ
We want to try and get the opinions of as many people as possible, so please do share the surveys as widely as you can.