By leaving a gift in your will for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, you will be leaving a legacy for the next generation of young people who, through participation in the Award, will learn practical and social skills valuable to their personal and professional development.
We believe that every 14-24 year old should have the opportunity to participate in the Award, no matter their background. The results we see every day affirm the transformative power of the Award on young people and their communities worldwide.
You can see for yourself how the Award is changing lives in Award stories.
Your gift will help us to:
- Grow the Award globally, ensuring we increase our footprint in existing markets and develop new ones;
- Support the vital work of partner organisations, governments and institutions which provide access to the Award for some of the most marginalised and under-served young people across the world;
- Embrace and develop new digital platforms;
- Ensure participation from all segments of society;
- Ensure the quality of the Award across the world.
“When undertaking estate planning with my financial advisors several years ago, I decided upon planned giving as a natural extension of my 22 years of volunteer and financial involvement with The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award, which has been an important part of my life.
This permanent legacy is a tangible way for me to honour the vision and 60 years of dedication and commitment from the Award’s Founder, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, the result of which has been to transform the lives of millions of young people for the betterment of society." Greg Belton CVO CM KC*HS, Honorary Chair of the World Fellowship.
If you would like to leave a legacy for the Award, please contact our Development Team.