Corporate Fundraising Consultant
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation is recruiting a Corporate Fundraising Consultant to join the Fundraising team based in St James’s Park, London.
About the Award
The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is the world’s leading youth achievement award, bringing together practical experiences and life skills to create committed global citizens and equipping young people for life. Since it was founded by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh in 1956, over eight million people have participated in the Award in over 140 countries and territories. Every day 548 young people across the world achieve an Award. Our ambition is that every young person aged 14 to 24 in the world should have the opportunity to participate in the Award.
- To deliver, test and roll-out a new Corporate Fundraising Strategy, building up the capacity of the Fundraising team to undertake corporate fundraising globally
- Secure at least £400,000 in new fundraising revenue in the 12 month period
- Support and guide the county/regional fundraising alignment with the international strategy, developing and implementing a strategic model for global corporate fundraising
- Ability to identify and perform a cost benefit analysis on our key global / National Award Authority markets
The successful candidate will have
- Proven successful experience of soliciting, managing and securing corporate donations in fundraising, ideally with an international charity
- A thorough understanding of the essential components of corporate fundraising strategies and proven experience of strategy implementation on a global scale
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with high level business leaders and heads of Corporate Social Responsibility
Candidates who wish to apply for this role should submit an up to date copy of their CV and MUST supply a supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 that clearly sets out their skills, experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that without a supporting statement your application will not be considered.
Please note that the closing date is Friday 11 January 2013, 12pm GMT. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on 17 January 2013 in London.