Adults in the Award: MBA programme
On 25 March 2019, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation signed a memorandum of understanding with Heriot-Watt University at their campus in Dubai. The partnership will allow for senior colleagues to study for a distance taught MBA.
Applications for the MBA programme will be open to high potential staff and volunteers within the Association that are demonstrating an outstanding track record of leadership and/or outstanding leadership potential and qualities, a focused career plan and a strong overall application, as well as delegates who have successfully completed the Certificate in Business Administration (CBA) programme from the University of Surrey Business School.
The start date for the MBA will be in January 2020 in Dubai (U.A.E.) with a 5 day face-to-face workshop. For more information please read through the information brochure, terms and conditions and application form.
Applications will be reviewed by an Award Foundation selection panel and candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application end of September 2019.
A maximum of 25 delegates will be accepted from across the Association.
To apply for the online MBA, applicants should:
- first discuss with their line manager, National Director, NAO Board or Trustees
- normally meet the standard Edinburgh Business School entry requirements for the MBA programme. See http://www.ebsglobal.net/programmes/mba-distance-learning-admissions
- complete the application form and answer the essay questions
Please submit the following supporting documents with your application:
- An endorsement letter
- The signed Terms and Conditions
- A CV which details your career history, academic background and any other ongoing professional development
- Certified copies of academic and/or professional qualifications, to include certificates and transcripts
- Copy of your passport
- A photograph
- submit the application and supporting documents by email to MBA@intaward.org by Friday 13 September 2019
Applicants will be informed at the end of September 2019 of their application status.
Should you have any questions please send an email to MBA@intaward.org.