International Trained Activity Providers (ITAPs)
The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation licenses external organisations that are suitable to deliver the Adventurous Journey section and Residential Project with Independent Award Centres (IACs) - these organisations are called International Trained Activity Providers (ITAPs).
ITAPs can be commercial organisations or charities and are usually able to provide a section of the Award in its entirety. All current licensed ITAPs are listed on this page below.
The ITAP licence is a quality standard reflecting an organisation’s ability to meet the requirements and sectional conditions of the Award, including having Award trained staff. An IAC may therefore choose to work with ITAPs for the delivery of the Adventurous Journey section and the Residential Project, however it is up to the IAC to ensure the health and safety and safeguarding of their young people.
The following ITAPs have been licensed:
- Ability Expeditions, Malaysia
- Absolute Adventure, UAE
- Adventure SEALs, Sri Lanka
- Camps International Limited, UK
- Chengdu Tianfu Mountaineering & Outdoor Sports Association (TMOA), China
- Dali Leadclimb Outdoor School, China, Guangdong Province
- Ecoventure, UAE
- Educational Travel Asia by Buffalo Tours, China, Hong Kong
- Experience - 上海天道酬勤管理顾问有限公司, China, Shanghai
- GAC Adventure Consultant, Malaysia
- Global Edventure Travel, Guernsey (UK)
- Global Vision International Ltd. UK
- Gredos Centre, Spain
- Indier Outdoor Education Ltd. China, Bao'an District, Shenzhen
- Insight Adventures - 上海唯联国际旅行社有限公司, China, Guangxi
- International Camp Suisse, UK
- JUMP! Foundation, China
- Keystone Adventures LLC, China, Yunnan
- Les Elfes International, Switzerland
- North Star Tours, United Arab Emirates
- Noukhada Adventure Company LLC, United Arab Emirates
- Outward Bound Oman, Oman
- Rift Valley Adventures, Kenya
- Sam Sykes Ltd, UK
- Shenzen Vanke Firefly Camp Education Co.Ltd
- Shenzhen Vanhangsailing Sport and Culture Development Company Limited
- Snow Leopard Adventures Private Limited, India
- The Learning Project - CONG TY TNHH LU HANH A CHAU, Vietnam
- The Visiting Schools Program, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- The Walking and Climbing Company Ltd. UK
- UAQ Marine Club, UAE
- Unbound Expeditions Ltd, Spain
- World Challenge, UK
To find out where these ITAPs are based and in which locations they deliver the Award, please click here.
For more information on our ITAPs, or on becoming a licensed ITAP, please contact Dorothea Gorman