International Online Record Book
The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation Online Record Book (ORB) is an online system to help participants, leaders and assessors doing, delivering and assessing the Award worldwide.
Integrating online, email, mobile and social networking communities, the ORB gives the entire global Award community greater connection with each other while making it easier to do and deliver the Award.
- Accessible via the internet anywhere, any time
- Easy to use and offers cross-user interaction for a variety of users
- Participant progress is tracked with a percentage so they can feel a sense of achievement throughout the entire process
- All records are stored in a secure, convenient place
- Provides reporting and search functionality
- Reduces paperwork
The unique service the ORB offers is the opportunity for Award participants to:
- Accurately track their achievements whilst doing their Award, uploading video and images to record key events
- Develop their interpersonal skills
- Connect with adult mentors who can help develop their skills and improve their life chances