By donating to The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, you will be helping the next generation of young people who, through participation in the Award, will learn practical and social skills valuable to their personal and professional development.
The Award currently operates in over 130 countries and territories around the world. For more than sixty years, millions of young people have participated and received Awards, with millions more benefiting from its impact in communities around the world. It is our ambition that, by 2026, every young person aged 14 to 24 in the world should have the opportunity to participate in the Award, no matter their background.
Thanks to the valuable support of people like you, more than 1,500 young people embark on their Award journey every day, starting down the road to gaining valuable life skills and securing a better future for themselves.
Darren Tan is one of these young people. Taking part in the Award truly transformed his life. Having served eight years in prison, Darren is now training to be a solicitor.
Read more stories from young people around the world to see how your support can make a difference.
Your donation will enable us to:
- Grow the Award globally, ensuring we increase our footprint in existing markets and develop new ones.
- Support the vital work of partner organisations, governments and institutions which provide access to the Award to some of the most marginalised and at risk young people across the world.
- Ensure the quality of the Award across the world.
- Ensure participation from all segments of society.
- Embrace and develop new digital platforms.
Thank you for your support.